I really need to make a new banner...

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Lurking Artist Posts again!!

So it's been a long long time since I bothered to update this blog. I think I've neglected this long enough. So what the fuck has the mighty Locke been up to? In all reality, not a whole lot. I'm now officially engaged as of September. I'm trying to get myself into Purdue Cal now that I've discovered that they have CGT. I've been trying to get myself back into D&D (this has been a battle because of my inherent laziness). I have a new laptop, which I'm using right this moment to type this. I've been drawing quite a bit lately, though most of it isn't worth posting. Taking a philosophy class (which I'm waiting to start at the moment). Been watching a lot of anime as usual, which I'll likely make a post about sooner or later about one of them.

So yeah. Not a whole lot.

-Locke Alexander

No comments: