I really need to make a new banner...

Monday, November 19, 2007

Random Rantings

It seems that a lot of things have been working against me in the past month or so. I get tickets I don't deserve, my car's transmission starts acting up, my boss maybe wants to fire me but don't have a good excuse to do it (this is me being paranoid, I'm sure), and now my brother hides his games from me 'specially when I kindly ask to play said games when he isn't. Thankfully, the tickets weren't too much (the one I was guilty of was the more expensive of the two >.<), my car still runs but I can't drive very fast (like above 70), my boss doesn't have a decent excuse to fire me so I still have a job (or he was just in a bad mood that day), and my brother is just a prick who has issues with me for some reason (except when I buy him booze). In other news, I've been drawing again. Nothing too big lately, but I did draw my newest D&D character, Shana (who was named after my favorite loli - Shakugan no Shana). Here's the sketch itself:



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Well, I think that's it for today. Maybe I'll have more to talk about on another day.
-Locke

1 comment:

Tatsuhoshi Akira said...

Oi, it's me, Tatsuhoshi. It looks like you've minimally been practicing. You should have improved much more by now, but keep at it, nonetheless. Keep trying to improve and 'GET BACK TO WORK!!!'