I really need to make a new banner...

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I can never win, can I?

Seems like I can't do anything right any more. No matter what I do, something goes wrong. I plan for something, and in turn, it pisses someone else off. I can't seem to win any more. And the worst part is, things haven't even put into motion yet and I've pissed someone off because I told them about it.

Reality really shouldn't play these hands against me. Having to chose between my friends and my girlfriend really sucks. Usually, both is an option, but sometimes it's not. And of course I promised to do hang out with one when the other wants to hang out and then gets pissed when I say I had made plans already.

Am I not allowed to hang out with one without the other every so often?

This sucks.

-Locke

No comments: