I really need to make a new banner...

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

The First Post of the Anarchy Cross

It's been a while since I started a new blog. Before it was LiveJournal. I'm kinda glad I'm moving to better now. There's something about starting a new blog. Something... refreshing. I dunno. Oh, right. I forgot. Allow me to introduce myself:

I am Locke Alexander. Or so I shall call myself that here on this blog. Yes yes, I know it says "Yamazaki Yoshio" over there by the log-in thing-a-ma-jig. Who gives a damn. I am using the name of Locke Alexander for a few different reasons. The first is simple - there's a level of 'you don't know who I actually am' on the internets. I wanna keep that here. You don't need to know my real name. But I shall tell you story behind the name. Simply put, it is the name of one of my favorite role-playing characters, known commonly as Lightning Eye Tetsu. The more complex explaination may come later if I feel like it. Or somebody bugs me enough about it besides my girlfriend.

I am an artist. That avatar over there? I did that. I'll link to my dA later. Yeah, I post my artwork on Deviant Art. What can I say? It's the best place to put it besides a personal website, and I don't want to go through the trouble of coding one. Had to do that before anyways.

I love anime. This is an understatement. a binder filled with CDs of anime (which may be replaced with DVDs in the future if I'm not as lazy as I have been) plus another 20 gigs on my harddrive (and growing) should be plenty proof of my anime fandom.

I love role-playing. I play D&D. I play City of Heroes (/tell @Sorata). I RP on Gaia Online (I keep to a literate RP guild to retain my sanity). I draw my RP characters. I know, I'm pretty lame like that sometimes.

I rant. A lot. If anywhere will be my bitch box, it will be here. I'm leaving LJ in hopes that I'll use this more and that more people will see it. We shall see, won't we? And many times, I rape the English language like it was a damn whore.

I think that'll be enough for one night. I hope you enjoy this blog, or at least be mildly amused by it.

-Locke (aka Yamazaki)

No comments: