I really need to make a new banner...

Friday, April 6, 2007

Of a Useless Feeling and the Fury of the Wind God

Two things today, loyal readers. Oh, wait, I don't have any readers. Nevermind.

First is the top image. Allow me to explain this one. My girlfriend, Chrissy, is grounded for her grades. Now, this isn't too unusual, except this semester (or rather trimester since that's how her school works), she's been working her ass off. Yet her parents don't seem to notice this. To make things short and without telling too much of my personal life, she wasn't in the best of moods. Something between anger and sadness. A weird and bad combination. I didn't know what I could do, if anything.

Second thing, not as depressing...


Inspired by a song that Chrissy put on a tape for me, I painted this. A very pissed off Fuujin (black hair version, instead of his normal green). I'll let your imagination take it from there.


-Locke

1 comment:

Erin Palette said...

You do too have readers! ;P