I really need to make a new banner...

Monday, May 21, 2007

I'm going to try to update at least once a week, perferably more often than that. But knowing how I work, I doubt it'll go as planned.

Minor news:
Me and Louis are planning to move out of our respective parent's homes and get our own apartment. This will be easier once I can convince Louis that the apartment is more important than the furniture (Louis was raised rather oddly in this respect). We're looking at a target due day of moving out of September.

Other random news:
I am suffering from a minor cold. A running nose and a sore throat is the worst of it. It is driving me insane, though.

Completely random but more of what I wanted to post about:
Okay, so I've had this idea running circles around my head for a few days now. I've had this idea for a D&D campaign that I'd like to run. Problem is that there are very few people in the area that play the game (outside of the Living Greyhawk people). 2 solutions came to mind. The first would be set up an RP on Gaia Online. Chances of it, I'd use that as my test run of the game. The second solution would be to use a forum that I had made years ago but never used and set up the game as a more free-form styled RP but using D&D as the basis and as the combat rules and god-mod limiter for characters in general. I'll post more of this idea if anyone cares or has any interest whatsoever. (Hint: comments would be nice ^^; )

Well, that should do it for now. See ya next week, or next time I feel like posting, whichever comes first.

-Locke

No comments: